Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Setting up student blogs.

I'm often amazed that I am able to retain information that is useless in any other forum except maybe a quiz night.  Now that I think about it, I'm not even sure that information is good for that event.  To keep it short (or shorter) but sweet, I have been attempting to set up my student's individual blogs.  I have not had much success at all.  That is until a very talented and helpful teacher sat with me after school and jogged my memory.  Thank you Teresa.  I really couldn't have done any of this without your help.
While this could be a depressing thing to have happen, I generally try to find the silver lining in the cloud.  So my bright part or glimmer of hope in all of this is that I can now use screencastify to forever have the steps and processes there for me so I do not have to remember.  Phewwwww!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment